About Me

 

  I am Gurwinder Singh Mann, a junior in Speech Communication major studying at Oregon State University. I am originally from Punjab, India but I am currently residing in Corvallis as I am taking offline classes as well. I am looking to graduate this upcoming Fall term. I am really interested in public speaking that's why I switched my major from Biology to Speech Comm. I want to become a successful Ted Talker and excel in public speaking.

 

 


My interests include listening to hip-hop music, writing poetry, playing sports. I write in three different languages: English, Punjabi and Hindi. I just published my first English poetry book last summer. An interesting fact about me is that I have been taking 24 credits per term in order to graduate quicker. I am interested in learning more about online arguments and analyzing them. I use most of the social media platforms available such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik-Tok, WhatsApp, etc. to share my poetry on day to day basis. Since I am a communications major, I have taken a lot of communication courses, but my favorite one is Public Speaking (Comm 111). That's the course that helped me discover my interest in communications. My main goal for this term is achieve A grade in all 8 classes to keep my GPA high for graduation.  
 
 
 



 
💭  💭  💭  💭      
 


Comments